Small nursery? Open up the closet! We were looking for creative and practical ways to add to our son's nursery

+12
Before and after pictures. I have more pictures at: http://brooksbaby.wordpress.com/category/baby-nursery/
It has been AMAZING! We did floor to ceiling beadboard in the closet, added our own custom shelving and racks for baby clothes, got the wicker baskets from Michael's and most importantly...we added dimming lights! A fantastic nightlight and easy way to control the lighting in the baby's room. I love the way it turned out and we couldn't be happier about the practical use of space. I don't miss the doors at all. Such a fun way to open up your space! highly recommend! And I used a great contractor, feel free to contact me for his information.
q small nursery open up the closet we were looking for creative and practical ways to, closet, electrical, home decor, Before picture
Before picture
q small nursery open up the closet we were looking for creative and practical ways to, closet, electrical, home decor, After
After!!
q small nursery open up the closet we were looking for creative and practical ways to, closet, electrical, home decor