My Little She Shed

My husband built my She shed last spring. It's 12x12. 144 sq ft. I use it to just go relax in and I also do some crafting in there. I love it.
Inside my shed.
I decorated the inside Shabby Chic. This coffee table was bought at an antique store for $25.(Bargain). The little plates are also from an antique store. The little pieces of cake was made by another She shed lover. They are adorable, they are made out of Sponges!
I love my Antique Rocking chair, it actually folds up.
My view from sitting on my settee. I love the sunshine and my shed has lots of windows for it to shine through.
Could not resist this little Chandelier, it came from Home Depot.
Another view of the inside, the little aqua colored floor lamp came from another antique store, its one of my favorite pieces in there. I made the cushion cover for my settee. I also have a heat pump to cool and heat my shed year round. I love laying on my settee with my I pad reading a good book or surfing the net.
This is a pic of how it all started.
A little at a time. Framing it up.
Its getting there.

21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
15 Perfectly Round Tables
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home

• Angela Spainhoward
    Angela Spainhoward

I love it! Can't wait to help my husband work on it. But it won't have all that chabby chic stuff in it, lol. Even though I LOVED it!!! But It will have a lot of crafting stuff in there for me to do.The colors are dead on though THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

.

• Teani
    Teani

Thanks Angela!