Teani
Teani
  • Semmes, AL

My Little She Shed

My husband built my She shed last spring. It's 12x12. 144 sq ft. I use it to just go relax in and I also do some crafting in there. I love it.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
Inside my shed.
Inside my shed.
I decorated the inside Shabby Chic. This coffee table was bought at an antique store for $25.(Bargain). The little plates are also from an antique store. The little pieces of cake was made by another She shed lover. They are adorable, they are made out of Sponges!
my little she shed, diy, home decor
I love my Antique Rocking chair, it actually folds up.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
My view from sitting on my settee. I love the sunshine and my shed has lots of windows for it to shine through.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
Could not resist this little Chandelier, it came from Home Depot.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
Another view of the inside, the little aqua colored floor lamp came from another antique store, its one of my favorite pieces in there. I made the cushion cover for my settee. I also have a heat pump to cool and heat my shed year round. I love laying on my settee with my I pad reading a good book or surfing the net.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
This is a pic of how it all started.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
A little at a time. Framing it up.
my little she shed, diy, home decor
Its getting there.