My Little She Shed

290K Views
My husband built my She shed last spring. It's 12x12. 144 sq ft. I use it to just go relax in and I also do some crafting in there. I love it.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
I decorated the inside Shabby Chic. This coffee table was bought at an antique store for $25.(Bargain). The little plates are also from an antique store. The little pieces of cake was made by another She shed lover. They are adorable, they are made out of Sponges!
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
I love my Antique Rocking chair, it actually folds up.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
My view from sitting on my settee. I love the sunshine and my shed has lots of windows for it to shine through.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
Could not resist this little Chandelier, it came from Home Depot.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
Another view of the inside, the little aqua colored floor lamp came from another antique store, its one of my favorite pieces in there. I made the cushion cover for my settee. I also have a heat pump to cool and heat my shed year round. I love laying on my settee with my I pad reading a good book or surfing the net.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
This is a pic of how it all started.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
A little at a time. Framing it up.
  • my little she shed, diy, home decor
Its getting there.

Suggested materials for this project:

• Hannah V
      Hannah V Brooklyn, NY

This is the cutest thing ever!! Completely obsessed. That color is perfect and the little chandelier!! Swoon!

• Carole
        Carole Australia

Oh my! Every girl should have one. For the sake of creativity and sanity in this busy modern world we live in. Wouldn't need a visit to the spa if we all had one of these! LOL!