Laundry Mud Room Revamp on a Budget

We redid our laundry/mud room on a reasonable budget of $340. We added horizontal paneling to the lower walls, repainted, created custom art, added hooks and a DIY upcycled oar keyhook holder, painted the cabinets and back door with homemade turqouise chalk paint, added a countertop and storage shelf, and created no-sew curtains to hide the washer and dryer. Check out "A Very Revealing Look at Our Laundry Mud Room Revamp" at http://thehappyhousie.com/?p=1467
white horizontal paneling, two rows of hooks and custom shadow box art with baby clothes at thehappyhousie
new shelf, countertop, and no-sew curtain panels to hide the washer and dryer
homemade chalk paint back door in turqouise
we also moved the upper cabinets right up to the ceiling to accomodate room for a storage shelf above the countertop
Krista @ thehappyhousie

• Jengle

I am going to add the shelving above my washer and dryer. I will also put the coat hooks and paneling of wood along my garage wall for coats add shoe storage along the lower section of the wall and floor. Thank you for some wonderful ideas. I like your choice of colors.

• Valerie Burge

Love it! Looks so cheerful and inviting!! Not at all like my dingy dark laundry room! LOL