Doris rhoden
Doris rhoden
  • Emmett, ID
Asked on Apr 26, 2013

I need some storage shelves like the ones you made.

Yair SpolterKMS Woodworks

My father was a master mechanic and carpenter. In my youth girls did not do such. I have the ability but no one to instruct me. Can you help me?
  • KMS Woodworks

Storage for ?....and where ? Garage , closet , pantry? While I am a big fan of DIY and have been building custom furniture and cabinetry for 30 + years. When my sweetie needed some storage option for her crafting area. I took the easy breezy route and picked up a wire shelving unit. considering the cost of materials and the time needed to build install etc...the wire shelf unit was a no brainer. It cost about $100, It took about 15 minute to go from the box to being used and This unit can be broken down when we move.

i need some storage shelves like the ones you made, shelving ideas, storage ideas, wire storage shelves
  • Yair Spolter

Hi Doris, were you asking @Thistlewood about this post http://www.hometalk.com//755437/built-in-spice-rack ? If so, go to the post and add your question as a comment (click on the blue "Post Comment" link) and I'm sure you'll get answers. Good luck!