Finding Home
Finding Home
  • Middletown, NY

Fairy Garden

A fun and quick project that is great to do with your kids. We did this last spring and we keep updating it for the seasons. We tried to "think out of the box" in terms of the house and furniture to come with fun options.
Using easily found items and created items, I was able to create a fairy garden - a great project with my children.
Fairy gardens can be in any size and can be customized for a thoughtful gift.
Although ready made items can be found online or in garden centers, we chose to make as many of the elements as we could.
Finding Home

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Your fairy garden ideas are truly awesome, I loved them. I believe it is essential for every gardener to take serious efforts in making their garden look beautiful and unique. Your fairy garden ideas are wonderful and I would love to have a real one at the earliest :)

• A Crafty Mix - Michelle

So adorable, love the shell plates and the rope around the table. The detail is brilliant. I bet the kids loved every creative minute