DIY Dollar Tree Mini Jewelry Organizer

Mini Jewelry Organizer made with things from Dollar Tree.
I love making my own things and if I can get all the materials to make something for free or at dollar tree than it makes me even more happier. Today I want to share with you a DIY Dollar Tree Mini Jewelry Organizer that I created just using Dollar Tree items
The materials you will need is a 4x6 picture frame and a 6 pack of these long pink skinny hair rollers. You only need six rollers but I got two packs because I always like to have extra on hand just in case.
I wanted my picture frame to be gold so I spray painted it gold with some gold spray paint I already had at home. The dollar tree does sell gold picture frames but they didn't have any the day I went in to get my materials.
Then I took out the metal that was in the inside of the rollers.
Now it was time to glue. I was going to use hot glue but I decided to use E6000 instead because the hot glue would burn the foam rollers. I flipped the picture frame over and glued the rollers in onto the back of the frame.
Once the glue has dried, flip the picture frame over and this is the final result.
You could use these Jewelry Organizer for your rings or earring studs.

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests

• Jayedog Howlin

Hi.. we're the rollers glued to the glass or the carboard back ? Thanks, Jaye

• Bri

Awesome idea. Crazy I found this pinned and followed the link to find the person that came up with this is out in Killeen! I just moved from Killeen
  • Ticia

Are the rollers glued to the backing of the frame or not? And, if you use it for post earrings, do you leave the backings on them or keep them separate somewhere? Wish I had seen this before spending big bucks on a jewelry drawer(s) for my closet. TIA