David S
David S
  • Fayetteville, GA
Asked on Feb 9, 2012

HAS ANYONE READ THE FEBRUARY SOUTHERN LIVING ?

David SErica GlasenerHandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLC
+2

• David S

LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT THE SHARPEST CRASYON IN THE BOX . MY POST WAS SENT BEFORE I ADDED THAT IN THIS ISSUE THERE'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE 5 MILLION ......YES 5 MILLION DAFFODILS PLANTED IN GIBBS GARDENS LOCATED IN BALL GROUND , GA. CHECK OUT ......gibbsgardens.com .......TO SEE THE EXTENSIVE GARDEN SETTINGS THAT JIM GIBBS HAS DEVELOPED OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS . THE COMPLEX OPENS TO THE PUBLIC IN MARCH .

• Faidra, you have competition, lol.

• Thanks for sharing that! Must be spectacular has anyone seen this in past years? I want to catch Calloway this spring as well...

• Erica Glasener

I will also be writing about Gibbs Gardens which has an amazing fernery I was fortunate to visit last spring. March 1st is the first day that they will be open to the public.

• David S

ERICA ......IN MY MESSAGE I STARTED TO BUT , DIDN'T ........ASK HAVE YOU AND/OR WALTER VISITED GIBBS GARDENS AS GUESTS . NOW HALF OF MY THOUGHT HAS BEEN ANSWERED . MY BROTHER AND SISTER-IN-LAW , WHO LIVE IN SMYRNA , HAVE KNOWN JIM GIBBS THRU HIS LANDSCAPING BUSINESS IN COBB COUNTY .