I Finally Got Tired of Having My Tools Scattered All Over My Garage

I finally got tired of having all my tools scattered all over my garage and decided to build 4 cabinets to hold it all (well, almost all). They are on casters so I can roll them around when needed, but you must roll them out to open them up.
Cabinets closed
Cabinets open. Hard to tell on these photos but cabinet opens to reveal 3 storage areas. Each outside door is pegboard on top and shelves at the bottom. Center unit is walled up half way with places to hang on each side and above center divider is shelving.
Close-up of one side and the center unit. all three are hinged with piano hinge on back and caster on the base for moving around.
This is a close-up of rabbeted edge. Notice how the plywood side sets inside the slot cut from the 3/4" plywood. Both side and plywood edges are flush. If you choose not to do this the plywood side will attach over edges of plywood
This is a side and back view of 3-section cabinet. Piano hinges attach the sections. I use sides for hanging T-square and cutting guides, and hinged shelf holds sandpaper when folded up and latched.

Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas

• Dennis Lloyd

What's the load rating for the casters?

• Shannon Moloney

Actually looks like the castors are larger than you would need. But very cool design

• Trish

how do I get a copy of the plan. Want to surprise my husband for 31st anniversary and when he comes back home from deployment.
  • Danielle

Is there plans to this I so want to build this

• Kenda Wheeler

This is great for storage; but also, great for someone who is always moving things around.

• Happy Days Hometalker

This has to be the best storage solution ever, I would love this for my garage and for my crafting " stuff". Fantastic !