Yael Valencia
Yael Valencia
  • Pompano Beach, FL

Diy Mercy Glass in any color

$30
1 Day

From the time I saw how to do Faux mercury glass have been trying to figure out how to do it in blue, I just adore blue. I got it! And I want to share it with you. Mason jars and dollar store finds never looked this good! Also WIN this Fabulous set of vases! Why work when you can win!
the finished product. you can win all this shinny goodness. From Left to right. Colored Faux Mercury glass, plain ol' faux Mercury glass, plain colored mason jar and lil' faux mercury mason jar
Faux colored Mercury glass
Faux colored Mercury glass
getting ready to bake the glass
getting ready to bake the glass
some of what you will need for this project. Krylon Looking glass spray, spray bottle with vinegar and water and good ol' paper towels
Pebeo Vitrea 160, comes in many colors, my new love and obsession!
Yael Valencia

• Haven

What items do I need to buy to do this oroject