Sherrie S
Sherrie S
  • Debary, FL
Asked on Feb 12, 2012

Florida temp 30 degrees tonight

Lynne LefloreGarden Rebel / Sims Landscaping, Co.Sherrie S
+4

I am quite displeased with Florida Temperatures. Did you all cover plants, ponds tonight? I hope the few plants with flowers will still look pretty tomorrow but I doubt it. All of my orchids are back in the house.
  • 3po3

If it makes you feel any better, the temp here is 9 degrees.

• I have already been out this morning and everything looks normal. The winds were wild but it's a beautiful morning in central Florida. The birds are singing extra loud this morning.

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

I don't think we will be so lucky here, with temps hitting the teens tonight and yikes...Precipitation...such an ominous word ...on Monday/Tuesday

• Roxanne S

be happy, we have a winter advisory, and really a mild winter, on ly 31 inches of snow, so far......not a bad winter, just miss sunny Orlando, moving, but not for a couple years......don't mind the flucuation in temps there.

• Sherrie S

Garden Rebel, everything does not look normal to me. I think the birds are screaming, not singing. My redbud & tabebuia thought it was spring yesterday. I wonder if they will lose all the pretty flowers.

• Sherri you are so right it is all about micro climates. The bottom of my property by my entrance gates is a lot colder than up by the house.

• Lynne Leflore

Am in north ms & we've had 2 or 3 nights in mid-20s. I don't like it. Age won't let me adjust to it.