DIY Bookcases for Bedroom

$400
Advanced

Something I really wanted to have in my bedroom was a set of bookcases and a fireplace. The bookcases would help us with storage issues, books, papers, etc. and the fireplace would give a good ambiance to the room plus the needed warmth on winter nights.
For me, this was a challenged project, the first bookcases I've built, there were many rookie mistakes that by talking about them might help you avoid
diy bookcases for bedroom, diy, woodworking projects
Remodelando la Casa - Cristina

• Janet O

This looks great! I'm trying to figure storage that will save space in my small bedroom. This sure fits the bill.

• Honeybear Lane

These were fabulous tutorials to read! I am planning on doing something similar in my living room and there aren't a lot of good tutorials of people doing this from scratch. This turned out great, and I love that you also talked about the mistakes you made because that always happens right? We aren't professional carpenters so these are bound to happen. Awesome job!

• @Honeybear Lane I'm so glad to hear you have found the tutorials helpful. That's so right, there's always something that gives us trouble. Good luck with your project!