Miriam I
Miriam I
  • Hometalk Team
  • Houston, TX

Ivy 'Anne Marie'

I got this lovely lady at the home show this weekend from Four Season's booth. Thank you, Donna! I requested something low maintenance since I am not at home a lot and she assured me that I could do very little damage here. First stop is at my office where I took the picture to post on Hometalk. The splashes of color are two Violias and a Dianthus. Also, check out the cute little turtle!
Four Season suggested  getting creative by giving her a form to climb like a heart shape or circle. I'm going to try it, I love that idea!
Four Season suggested getting creative by giving her a form to climb like a heart shape or circle. I'm going to try it, I love that idea!
Per Donna's instructions, I'll be using  liquid Miracle grow about once a month and keeping her in shade or partial shade.
Per Donna's instructions, I'll be using liquid Miracle grow about once a month and keeping her in shade or partial shade.
Miriam I

• Miriam I

@Michelle: Thank you! We stopped at my office for pictures but I will actually be keeping her on my porch. I need all the advice I can get so I appreciate your feedback :)

• Miriam, buy the water globes and stick 'em in the container, they will watered and well kept when you are out travelling.