Custom Mini Field of Dreams

This project was inspired by my 2 year old son Braylon. Being a former University of Georgia football player from 2003-2007, I wanted my son to be able to experience Sanford Stadium first hand each and every day!
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Here is the master plan of my son s sports haven
Here is the master plan of my son's sports haven
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Front View of Custom Mini Field This project took around 3 months and around 200 man hours to complete
Front View of Custom Mini Field. This project took around 3 months and around 200 man hours to complete
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Endzone view of field Showing Hedges PVC based field goal posts Bermuda turf and custom field bench
Endzone view of field. Showing Hedges, PVC based field goal posts, Bermuda turf, and custom field bench
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Custom deck build with deck lighting
Custom deck build with deck lighting
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, View of field from deck showcasing high voltage field lights
View of field from deck, showcasing high voltage field lights
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Elevated view
Elevated view
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Custom step lighting and built in hot tube
Custom step lighting and built in hot tube
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, View of custom deck lighting
View of custom deck lighting
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Day time picture of mini field
Day time picture of mini field
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Close up of Custom painted G and hedges
Close up of Custom painted "G" and hedges
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Custom Painted G
Custom Painted "G"
custom mini field of dreams, decks, landscape, outdoor living, Daytime view from deck
Daytime view from deck

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 33 comments
Next