Adding Aqua

Just by adding aqua to my former living room, it really added a lot of energy to this somewhat neutral space. The addition of aqua really made the room much more interesting and exciting by adding a softly vibrant color.
A yardsale birdcage was added to the middle of an old vintage frame. Painting the table aqua brought in even more color to the space. The pottery piece is a favorite.
These vintage insulators are yardsale finds too, that's one of my favorite ways to shop thriftily. Love their color and texture.
This is my former living room in Birmingham and just by adding a few touches of aqua around the room, it was brought more to life. See the throw on the chair, pillow on the sofa, another pillow on the bamboo chair, a planter on the coffee table, and the aqua accessories on the fireplace mantel
Full shot of the aqua birdcage and painted side table. This is my gallery wall put together entirely of yardsale and thriftstore items.
Wine bottle filled with branches from outdoors add so much to a side table. Simple and easy way to bring in fresh greenery!

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Rhoda V