Sprinkle Glass with Glass Paint Markers

These great DecoArt Glass Paint Markers are a fabulous resource for creating great crafts! I created these cute sprinkled ice cream glasses in about 5 minutes! So fast, easy and fun! The great things about the paint markers is that once dry, you can put your glass in a 375 degree oven and then the piece is dish washer safe! Hop over to the blog and check it out!
Glass paint markers are so easy to use! If you can use a pencil, you can use a glass paint marker.
These DecoArt glass paint markers are great! The colors are bright and fun.
Create a sprinkled ice cream glass for your ice cream with sprinkles on top!
House on the Way - Leslie

• Linda Sikut

These look like so much fun! I'm always looking for ideas that my grandkids can do as a project for their weekly visits. This one will be pinned in their folder. :)
  • Susie

What a fun and easy idea, to do yourself.........or with kiddos!! Thanks for sharing!