Making a Splash with a Chandelier Fountain

Mind Officially Blown! I saw an idea for upcycling that I just had to share...
The visual team at Roger's Gardens in Newport Beach, CA took a crystal chandelier and turned it into a FOUNTAIN! The water drips off of the crystal and down into a fountain below... the effect is pure elegance, and it certainly is something I've never seen before.
Can you just imagine this as decor for , in an elegant
I turned a corner at my favorite garden retailer, and my jaw dropped... 

idea credit: Roger's Gardens, Newport Beach, CA
I turned a corner at my favorite garden retailer, and my jaw dropped... idea credit: Roger's Gardens, Newport Beach, CA
This chandelier drips crystals and WATER!

This chandelier drips crystals and WATER! idea credit: Roger's Gardens, Newport Beach, CA
One of the best upcycle ideas I have ever seen!

One of the best upcycle ideas I have ever seen! idea credit: Roger's Gardens, Newport Beach, CA
Deb@homewardFOUNDdecor

• Sally

That is so Beautiful~I Must take a trip over to Rogers Garden Soon. Is it a permanent feature?I live in Laguna Niguel CA.

• Deb@homewardFOUNDdecor

@Sally no, it was installed in the Orchid House two years ago.... they've used the same chandeliers over and over in many different ways at the nursery over the years. Always inspiring!!!

• Janet chambers

Thanks for sharing! It's really beautiful! I'm thinking you may be able to make one out of strong, clear, tubing, saucers, candles and bowl. just thinking about it...ummmm