Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Learn to Make a Flower Arrangement

Ever wish you could make a flower arrangement? Here are a few photos from my step-by-step photo tutorial. Just click on the link below for the whole tutorial. Thank you.
I found the floral container at a garage sale
Many times some of the flowers you purchase will not be open all the way. Add warm water to your foam block and this will cause the flowers to open up faster.
You start with a foam block for real flowers.
I always start with the largest flower in the middle. This determines the height of the entire flower arrangement. The taller the flower, the larger the arrangement will be.
Learn how to arrange your flowers from the largest to the smallest.
I add my largest flowers first, then my medium size flowers, and last, I add my smaller flowers. I use greenery and baby's breath for what I call "fillers".
Jennifer Decorates

• Shraybronze

fantastic fun... thanks i will use what i have learned in our guest suites.. with flowers from garden... thanks Suiteoaks

• Cheryl @ Artzzle

Jennifer, Hometalk asked me to curate a board on Easy Flower Arrangements, and I clipped your post there. Great directions :)