Turned an inexpensive Ikea piece of furniture into fab! Should I add hardward to the drawers (they are push action) or l

+32
Turned an inexpensive Ikea piece of furniture into fab by adding marble from a stone place that lets you buy remnants, a lot cheaper and makes it look expensive! Marble and voila- looks like a custom piece of furniture. Added hardware to it also since it came without the hardware. Should I add hardward to the drawers (they are push action) or leave it be?
q turned an inexpensive ikea piece of furniture into fab should i add hardward to the, painted furniture, AFTER
AFTER
q turned an inexpensive ikea piece of furniture into fab should i add hardward to the, painted furniture, BEFORE
BEFORE
q turned an inexpensive ikea piece of furniture into fab should i add hardward to the, painted furniture, AFTER marble and voila looks like a custom piece of furniture Added hardware to it also since it came without the hardware should I add hardward to the drawers they are push action or leave it be
AFTER- marble and voila- looks like a custom piece of furniture. Added hardware to it also since it came without the hardware, should I add hardward to the drawers (they are push action) or leave it be?
AFTER