I shutter to think about my stash of junk ;)

Do you have a stash of shutters, and/or bi-fold doors? I do! I love repurposing them and giving them a new life. I've compiled a roundup of some of my favorites!
i shutter to think about my stash of junk, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Using 4 discarded shutters, I made this tall cupboard for a friend.
When I don't have shutters, I use bi-fold doors. This is a magazine rack made from 1/2 of an old door.
Old doors are easily found on garbage day. This old door must have been from the 70's. Perfectly shabby making it ideal for a garden (plant) bench
Gail--My Repurposed Life

• John

I've made dozens of furniture pieces out of shutters, this is one type, I never thought f making a tall closet , I'll have to start looking for doors like that.

, End table or plant stand it s 28 tall
  • John

Thanks Gail, I've made these out of 3 different sizes of shutters, this one was made out of swinging café doors.