How to Create an Easy Raised Garden Bed

I've never used a saw before, so when I wanted raised garden beds for my backyard, I purchased two homestead raised garden bed kits from EarthEasy.com. The kits require no tools whatsoever to put together and only took me about 10 minutes each to assemble! The wood is also non toxic and safe for your vegetables. I love it! Check out on the video (on my blog) to see how easy the kits are to put together.
Farmstead raised garden beds from EarthEasy.com
One of the beautiful sunflowers that grew in one of my backyard's rasied gardens.
Lauren of Mom Home Guide

• Lauren of Mom Home Guide

Yes -- ours is working out well. We only have one planted right now (with peas), but we plan to plant more soon! Thanks for asking!

• Julie Dever

Hope you are filling yours with Mel's Mix.....the soil-less mix promoted by Mel Bartholomew in his Books -- Square Foot Gardening -- in the Titles. I use it in my raised beds and it is "atomic" as mdh says.