Redheadcandecorate.com
Redheadcandecorate.com
  • Lake Orion, MI

Garden Hose Wreath

$10.00

A friend of mine inspired me to make my own "Garden Hose Wreath". I love the surprise factor people get when they come to the front door. Why yes...I have a hose on my door. Even the mail man commented on this one! See it all here: http://redheadcandecorate.com/4/post/2013/04/7493.html
The ribbon not only held the wreath up on 1 nail on my door, it held the gloves, humming bird, and tulips in place.
Very simple tutorial.  Our hose was way too large.  I used kitchen scissors to cut out the center section leaving enough to still have a wreath left. I then taped the ends with mailing tape and secured the entire hose with a cable tie.
Very simple tutorial. Our hose was way too large. I used kitchen scissors to cut out the center section leaving enough to still have a wreath left. I then taped the ends with mailing tape and secured the entire hose with a cable tie.
After everything was secure, I added my decor.  The humming bird adds the cute factor but you could do this with small garden tools too.
After everything was secure, I added my decor. The humming bird adds the cute factor but you could do this with small garden tools too.
Redheadcandecorate.com

• Mona

Not only surprising but great looking artifact.

• Brenda Adams

I just love this. You did great!!! I did one this past summer and have had to do several more for friends and family----they liked mine so much. Use gardening tools, etc.and ribbon.