Should we bead board on one wall or two? I would love your opinion!

+10
We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen and I would love some advise. I fell in love with this photo and will be doing a version of floor to ceiling bead board with shelves on the left wall of our kitchen. Should I also put bead board on the right wall? Or should I paint it? Will having two walls of bead board be too much? (Take away from the "statement wall"?) Or since the right wall is so minimal and mostly hidden by the fridge, doesn't really matter?
q should we bead board on one wall or two i would love your opinion, wall decor, My inspiration from Floor to ceiling bead board with open shelves Painted white
My inspiration from http://husetvedfjorden.blogspot.com/. Floor to ceiling bead board with open shelves. Painted white
q should we bead board on one wall or two i would love your opinion, wall decor, This is my kitchen The wall on the left will be bead board with shelves on center section Should I paint the right wall or continue with bead board
This is my kitchen. The wall on the left will be bead board with shelves on center section. Should I paint the right wall or continue with bead board?