Toy Storage Crate

If you have a Disney fan in your home, odds are you know what these super cute little toys are. If you don't, you still may have seen them! These cute little collectable Tsum Tsum toys are all the rage for Disney fans these days, and my girls have quite the collection. They are always all over the house, I needed a way to store them.
I decided to make them a cute little Hotel! This crate storage would work for a lot of different small toys not just the Tsum Tsums.
I used a large rustic crate and a table top sign I got from WalnutHollow.com
Lightly sand the wood to remove any splinter parts.
Paint the crate, and the sign in a bright color. I used an off white on the inside of the crate, and a pretty yellow on the outside.
Use a handsaw to cut 3" diameter pvc pipe into 4" segments, and glue them into your crate with construction grade power grab glue.
Then you can add fun colors to the ends of the pipes to brighten up your happy storage crate.
Add fun details to your table top sign and glue the sign onto the top of the crate with the same glue.
Super adorable storage for your super adorable Tsum Tsum collection. But so versatile you could store any kind of small toy the same way! If you have too many to fit in just one crate, get two and stack them! So many options!
To see more information and a full supply list, visit the blog link below!

3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Kelli @CraftShackChronicles

• Thammy

I love, love, looooove this idea. It has endless possibilities!!! Thanks so much

• Sheila

I really love this my granddaughter likes the LOLs> I can make this while in Lock down