How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods With Drawer Pulls

I love pretty curtain rods, but they are so expensive these days! So I came up with a way to add some pretty to my existing curtain rods without spending a lot of cash!
This is a super simple project, and if you're like me and collect random pretties like drawer pulls, this will pretty much cost you nothing! (To keep it real, I did buy the drawer pulls for this project, but they were still WAY cheaper then buying whole new curtain rods!)
So really all you need is an old curtain rod and 2 pretty drawer pulls.
I went the extra mile of cutting off the ball tips off the old curtain rod caps and screwing the drawer pulls into what was left for a clean finish, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to. It all depends on your taste, the diameter of the curtain rod, the size of the drawer pulls, and probably a few other things I didn't think of, but you get the general picture.
If you'd like to see more pictures of this project or some of the other projects on my blog, just click on the link below!
Michelle @ The Painted Hinge

The Painted Hinge

• Lisa House

Great idea! I am glad I have all the wonderful people posting on this web site to do all of my creative thinking...now...if y'all could come on over to my house with your supplies or finished projects....

• Pam Smith

I make the rod also with conduit add the final. Just made one for patio door $7!!