New Kitchen, the problem was the very low ceiling that could not be removed.

We re placed the kitchen with a cabinet from Kraftmaid, and pulled very unique idea's together. We are a DCS dealer and have been so most of our Kitchens get DCS as the appliance package. Back splash features slate. We had a lot of fun with this.
new kitchen the problem was the very low ceiling that could not be removed, home decor, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design
Very low ceiling that could not be removed so we added to the design for a really neat effect. The Front Side
This is the back side of the ceiling
This is the back side of the ceiling

• Stacey B

gorgeous!

• Elsa

Very original, gives me a different prospective on my kitchen...... to look even higher than whats there and to use that empty space above my refrig and maybe bring it around.... what did this cost to design, build and install? Is it ok to ask?