Farmhouse Inspired Bathroom Makeover

Our plain guest bathroom was given a fresh farmhouse inspired update for under $500.
Today is the day where I finally reveal our upstairs bathroom makeover. I have been looking forward to this day for awhile now. This room has seen it's challenges but we persevered. YEAH!!! Many of the room's changes were cosmetic. I made changes to the paint color, vanity, hardware, faucet and light fixtures. I added some farmhouse inspired accessories and charcoal grey and ivory ticking fabric for the shower curtain. I am very pleased with the overall design and love with how this space turned out. So let's get this tour started....
We saved money by purchasing a used vintage mirror, re-purposing our towel holder with spray paint and storage jars that I found on clearance for $8.
We created a towel rack with some left over reclaimed wood and some black hooks that we purchased from Lowes. Total cost was around $12.
Although this antique brass faucet was a splurge, I took advantage of coupons and free shipping to bring the cost down to $95. It is definitely a statement piece in the bathroom.
I added some vintage bottles that I already had on hand, a $4 thrift store tray and a wicker vase that I purchased last year from Michaels for some farmhouse charm.
One of my favorite additions and a splurge is the charcoal grey and ivory ticking fabric shower curtain. I did have some help with the sewing since this was beyond my sewing skills. However, this would be an easy DIY for some added cost savings.
I created bathroom art with $5 thrift store frames and some free prints of cotton and tobacco plants. A perfect addition to our North Carolina home.
Here is the bathroom before....
And here is the after....
To see more of this bathroom transformation visit our blog.

Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Renee @ Living 511

• J
    J

What color is the paint on cabinet?

• J
      J

Nicely done....we use to live in Zebulon!
  • LaDonna
    LaDonna

I have been searching for a bathroom faucet just like the one you put in your bathroom. Can you please tell me the brand and name of the design and where you purchased it? It is exactly what I want and can't find! Thank you so much.
  • Linda Sikut
    Linda Sikut

Is your web site gone?

• SANDRA MOORE
    SANDRA MOORE

I do understand but less work trumps ascetics every time in my book.
  • This turned out super cute!! You did a fantastic job!! I am working on my "farmhouse" bathroom and right now and can't wait to get it done! Loved seeing how yours turned out!!