Dana Robinson
Dana Robinson
  • Nashville, TN

suggestions?

Susan FoderaConnieMama Faye
+3

This is to Laurie B or anyone else who might know. How can you make a bottle tree? For wine bottles and such for a garden?

Dana, if you do a search for "bottle tree" using the box in the upper left, you'll find a lot of them. You can buy them, as in the example below, or just use a large old branch that you bury/secure in the ground. Then you just basically stick found or purchased bottles on the branches. http://www.hometalk.com/556301/diy-bottle-tree

• Sheila Moore

My hubby made me one with a 4x4 post in the ground and then he put nails in at an angle up and down the post. I string light on it every season.

• Anne

Rebar and a welding torch.

• Mama Faye

You can also make one in a flower pot by using found limbs, dowels, etc.

• Connie

My neighbor went to the hardware store and bought 6-8 inch spike and then nailed them 2 in into the tree in her garden (OLD TREE) and then put the wine bottles on there. She also added a spot light and some solar twinkle lights. It is gorgeous.

• Susan Fodera

I I recently was at a large dept store, in the back corner they had final clearance items 90% off. Found "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree $17.00 (originally $179.00). It's in my Arizona room, all different bottles, used beer bottles on small branches on top. And of Course lots of lights. I love it at night when lite, right outside my LR window.