Phil Bauman
Phil Bauman
  • Louisburg, NC
Asked on Feb 19, 2012

I am still enjoying the pretty Dogwood Blossoms, here in Cary NC, Blooming for a month now.

Debi53Phil Bauman360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
+3

Phil, if you are going to taunt us, you could at least taunt us with a photo!

• Deborah C

Our dogwood buds are swelling but not open yet. I'm eagerly waiting!

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

I have buds on the Jane Magnolias starting to swell and the Witchazel looks like it is about to pop as well.

• Phil Bauman

I hope Fayetteville NC, does okay, their Dogwood Festival, isn't for a few more months. I will try to take a pics, of the blooms, but they are in the middle of a 4 lane parkway, and I would have to look for a safe place to take the pictures. Does anyone know if this will Kill or injure the Dogwoods, blooming so early?

• Phil Bauman

Sorry, no pics of the Dogwoods. I can't find a safe place to park or pull over on the parkway., But they are still pretty

• Debi53

Just saw your post about the dogwoods and had to say hello since we live in Broadway, NC just 25 minutes down the road from Cary.