Hanging Dog Toy Storage

Hey y'all and happy Monday!
I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
I surprised Corey with my Valentine's Gift Idea for Him I shared last week and he loved it. Pretty sure he polished off the jerky by the end of the weekend.
Now that Valentine's Day is over spring will be here before I know it so I'm trying to get a head start on organizing and decluttering the casa this year.
Lucky for Molly, her toys are first on my list.
Since I have an obsession with baskets, Molly's toy storage has changed multiple times over the years. The most recent thing I had for her was a crate from Target. I loved it because it was big enough to hold all her toys but I noticed whenever she'd go over to take one out she'd end up dragging the crate all over the hardwood floor.
Being the problem solver that I am I put my thinking cap on and thought back to an episode of Fixer Upper where Joanna hung some old metal baskets on the wall to store kid toys. I loved the idea when I saw it and figured it would be the perfect solution to her dragging that crate all over the floor!
Since Molly is on the shorter side it did take a little while to find a basket that would be big enough to hold her toys, but not too deep to where she couldn't get to them.
I went by Homegoods one day and found this metal basket in their kitchen section. I took out the linen liner it came with because I thought just the metal basket itself looked better.
Once I determined the right height for the basket I marked where my two nails needed to go and hammered those in.
After I hung the basket I felt like something was missing. I love personalizing spaces, even if it's for our pets so when I saw this "Beware of the Dog" sign at Creme de la Creme and thought it would be cute to hang above her basket.
Since these toys were destroyed within 20 minutes after I was done taking pictures I only get her toys from TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Homegoods because they're cute and inexpensive.
So what do y'all think? How do you organize your pet's toys?

15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Maggie Lois