Maggie Lois
Maggie Lois
  • Castleton, VA

Hanging Dog Toy Storage

Hey y'all and happy Monday!
I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
I surprised Corey with my Valentine's Gift Idea for Him I shared last week and he loved it. Pretty sure he polished off the jerky by the end of the weekend.
Now that Valentine's Day is over spring will be here before I know it so I'm trying to get a head start on organizing and decluttering the casa this year.
Lucky for Molly, her toys
hanging dog toy storage, storage ideas
Since Molly is on the shorter side it did take a little while to find a basket that would be big enough to hold her toys, but not too deep to where she couldn't get to them.
I went by Homegoods one day and found this metal basket in their kitchen section. I took out the linen liner it came with because I thought just the metal basket itself looked better.
hanging dog toy storage, storage ideas
hanging dog toy storage, storage ideas
Once I determined the right height for the basket I marked where my two nails needed to go and hammered those in.
After I hung the basket I felt like something was missing. I love personalizing spaces, even if it's for our pets so when I saw this "Beware of the Dog" sign at Creme de la Creme and thought it would be cute to hang above her basket.
hanging dog toy storage, storage ideas
hanging dog toy storage, storage ideas
Since these toys were destroyed within 20 minutes after I was done taking pictures I only get her toys from TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Homegoods because they're cute and inexpensive.
So what do y'all think? How do you organize your pet's toys?
Maggie Lois