Painted table donated for a fundraiser

My husband works for a hospice here in Pittsburgh and they are taking donations for a Treasure Sale, like a upscale flea market. I had an end table from when I cleaned my Mom's house out and decide to paint it and donate it to the sale. I like that 100% of the proceeds from the sale go to toward patient and family comfort items like blanket warmers, nice TV's for the patient rooms, comfy bed linens etc.
Here is the table I donated. I painted it with a DIY creamy white chalk paint and stenciled the top with antique gold paint. After the top was dry I sanded the top to take some of the paint off the stencil, it gave it a worn inlayed wood look. I then mixed the antique gold paint with CeCe Caldwell clear wax and then buffed it.
The hospice will be tagging and pricing all the donations so as of now I don't know how much they will be asking for it.
Dog not included! But after he pulled a Houdini and escaped from the yard today I may have second thoughts.Found him about 8 houses away at the corner going to the bathroom in his favorite spot ! He was on a mission :)

• AmericanWoman

I think you did a great job too. I hope the table brings a hefty price.

• Mary Insana

@AmericanWoman It did sell but I don't now how much it sold for. It was for a good cause so whatever they sold it for was appreciated.

• AmericanWoman

Mary, Feel good in knowing that you really helped Hospice. <3