Happy May Day: Make flower baskets from Tin Cans!

I've had a 'thing' for upcycling tin cans for quite a while...Back in the 90's, I had a decorative painting business, and I hand painted 'vintage'-look seed packets on the front of cans. Hundreds and hundreds of cans!
I painted and sold them with designs for every season and every holiday, in practically every shape and size of can that exists. Mine had little wire handles, too... This version is simpler, a 'Fast, Cheap & Easy' TM project made with tin cans, seed packets, and string! It's a perfect and also works well for
Find my tutorial at http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2013/05/tutorial-may-day-tin-can-flower-baskets.html
Tin cans, seed packets, and string combine to create darling little flower baskets/buckets for May Day giving!

Deb@homewardFOUNDdecor