Happy May Day: Make flower baskets from Tin Cans!

I've had a 'thing' for upcycling tin cans for quite a while...Back in the 90's, I had a decorative painting business, and I hand painted 'vintage'-look seed packets on the front of cans. Hundreds and hundreds of cans!
I painted and sold them with designs for every season and every holiday, in practically every shape and size of can that exists. Mine had little wire handles, too... This version is simpler, a 'Fast, Cheap & Easy' TM project made with tin cans, seed packets, and string! It's a perfect and also works well for
Find my tutorial at http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2013/05/tutorial-may-day-tin-can-flower-baskets.html
Tin cans, seed packets, and string combine to create darling little flower baskets/buckets for May Day giving!

15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Everything Red For Canada Day
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Deb @ homewardFOUND decor