This award winning outdoor space was created by recycling fallen trees, recycled concrete well cover & discarded lum

This is the home of a Master Gardener who loves to create and recycle hidden treasure from the outdoors and indoors. Colorful outdoor fabrics are durable and tie together natures natural colors. This garden is continually develping and 1000's of hours have already contributed to it's beauty.
My Root Art, from a fallen tree.
Old Well cover coverted to a fire pit with removeable table top.
Gazebo built with fallen recycled trees. In distance the view is highlighted by a large picture frame
The Arbor is also built with fallen tree and muscadine vines pulled from the trees.

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings

• Char

How do you stabilize the trunks to form a rigid structure. I live in the far west with a lot of wind

• Sandy

Do you have rough dimensions of the gazebo? Height and post to post distance?

• Kylene Kay

I'm doing something similar as we speak! Between two collapsed farm buildings and a willow tree taken down by a tornado, will emerge my dream garden of a recycled beauty. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Yours is breathtaking and I look forward to seeing more!

• Decorating Den Interiors

So sorry for a tornado!

But happy my garden has given you some inspiration!! Our journey has truly been a labor of love, progress has been slow, but we love the outcome.

Enjoy the transformation!