DIY Dollar Tree Makeup Brush Organizers

I was not going to let the jars without the lids that I used to make the Apothecary Jars go to waste so I used them to Organize my Makeup brushes. Of course with a touch of "Glam".
Hi everyone! I have another DIY Dollar Tree Organization project to show you guys today and it also has a little "Glam" added to it just like my "DIY Glam Dollar Tree Organization Decor" project that I did and posted before.
When I was making my "DIY Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars" I used the lid of this jar that I got from Dollar Tree to use for the lids of my Apothecary Jars. The lid on this jar fit perfectly on the vases that I used to make the Apothecary Jars. Of course I was not going to let the jar without the lid go to wasted so I had some ideas in mind for them. One of the ideas was to use the open jars for my make up brushes.
I wanted to add some "Glam" to these make up brush organizers. I used the same diamond wrap ribbon on them that I used on my "Glam Organizer Decor".
I used the E6000 glue to glue the diamond wrap onto the jars. Now I have make up brush organizers to match my other "Glam" organizer Apothecary Jars.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below some ways that you like to organize your make up brushes or any other ideas you might have for these jars without their lids.

Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself

• Lisa Sinclair

What a great gift idea! Thank you for sharing this! Heading to dollar tree.......now!

• SoUncool

I’ve done this for years. I put colored glass stones in the bottom of the jar and the stones hold the brushes in place.

• Cher

try coffee beans in the bottom. smells great too.