DIY Dollar Tree Makeup Brush Organizers

I was not going to let the jars without the lids that I used to make the Apothecary Jars go to waste so I used them to Organize my Makeup brushes. Of course with a touch of "Glam".
diy dollar tree makeup brush organizers, crafts, organizing
Hi everyone! I have another DIY Dollar Tree Organization project to show you guys today and it also has a little "Glam" added to it just like my "DIY Glam Dollar Tree Organization Decor" project that I did and posted before.
When I was making my "DIY Dollar Tree Apothecary Jars" I used the lid of this jar that I got from Dollar Tree to use for the lids of my Apothecary Jars. The lid on this jar fit perfectly on the vases that I used to make the Apothecary Jars. Of course I was not going to let the jar without the lid go to wasted so I had some ideas in mind for them. One of the ideas was to use the open jars for my make up brushes.
I wanted to add some "Glam" to these make up brush organizers. I used the same diamond wrap ribbon on them that I used on my "Glam Organizer Decor".
I used the E6000 glue to glue the diamond wrap onto the jars. Now I have make up brush organizers to match my other "Glam" organizer Apothecary Jars.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below some ways that you like to organize your make up brushes or any other ideas you might have for these jars without their lids.
Maria Daniels-Marquez

• Kiki Snewo (Deibler)

Where would you suggest to store these very "glam" brush holders if someone has not one inch of counter space? I keep my makeup in a travel kit and keep that in my room. But to add some "glam" to my bathroom I think these are so practical and easy for a non-creative person such as myself! Any ideas, suggestions, etc. Would be appreciated. Thank you!