Martha Leone Design
Martha Leone Design
  • Reston, VA

Just the right shade of yellow

Yellow can be tricky... too bright, too dull, too cremy, too lemony... you get the idea, right? However, there are many perfect shades of yellow paint out there and I think I've found the one that works for me every time I use it. The color is Spiced Mustard from Benjamin Moore. If you would like to find out how I got the super smooth finish or read more about this piece, check out my blog post!
just the right shade of yellow, painted furniture
Martha Leone Design

• Jco2018634

I'm in love with this yellow!! I have searched high and low for this color and I'm stumped! Benjamin Moore doesn't seem to have a color called spiced yellow, there's a spicy yellow but it seems to brown...

• Martha Leone Design

Hi. So sorry for a delayed response! I just now saw your comment. I've done a bit of research and I wanted to tell you that I'm pretty sure the color is called "spiced yellow" or it might be called "spiced mustard". Either way, if you are able to stop by a Benjamin Moore store, perhaps one of the two colors will suit your taste. I will mention though, that it was the slight brown quality that I liked... not too bright. I hope this helps!