Tutorial: Garden Sunflower From Plastic Spoons

$10

I used 100 plastic spoons to make a sunflower for my backyard. I dug around in my closet and found a plastic tray that once was used at an office party. I brought home the lid to the coffee can from work to use as the center. I rummaged through my son's bag of pipe cleaners and dug out all the black ones and a couple of the yellow ones.
100 plastic spoons and some spray paint!
Cut the handles off y our spoons before you start hot gluing.
100 plastic spoons and some spray paint! Cut the handles off y our spoons before you start hot gluing.
Erica Barker @ We Three Crabs

• Brenda Frazier Penland

What was the base made from?

• Belinda

A tray. However, you can also use a cardboard circle for the base which allows you to make different sized flowers. 😊

• Bto5168056

What is the base made from

• Belinda

A tray. (You can use a cardboard circle for the base, making different sizes of flowers too.) 😀

• Lucinda Twining

you can use Styrofoam or plastic picnic plates different sizes for different flowers also you can use the handles for more of chrysanthemum look