Thank you Hometalkers!

I know this has been done a thousand times (or more) but until I saw it here, I wouldn't have tried this myself. This is a practice run for my great-grandmother's bed frame that I will turn into a bench in the future.
thank you hometalkers, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I picked this up at a thrift store to be my practice model
I picked this up at a thrift store to be my practice model.
thank you hometalkers, diy, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Since it is a full size I shortened the footboard pieces by 4 each when I cut the footboard in half A little exterior paint a bit of sanding and a clear coat to preserve it All paint was left over from our home
Since it is a full size, I shortened the footboard pieces by 4" each when I cut the footboard in half. A little exterior paint, a bit of sanding, and a clear coat to preserve it. All paint was left over from our home.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 13 comments
Next