Asked on May 3, 2013

Water slide art

The Shabby Chic ManKaren - The Graphics FairyKMS Woodworks


Go easy on me because I am new to DIY projects. I am Shabby Chicing a wood bar stool and saw some Art work in French that was on top of a stool. Where can I buy different Art work that I can use on this stool and other wood projects. I understand I think that I have to buy water slide paper to print on.
5 answers
  • Mary Insana
    on May 3, 2013

    try for graphics. I've never heard of water slide paper

  • The Shabby Chic Man
    on May 3, 2013

    Printing and Application Instructions This paper can be used to makeclear water-side decals. Printing Instructions. Print onto the glossy side of the paper usingglossy film setting in you printer driver.Beforeapplyingwater(step4)youMUSTseal the printed image using Papilio ClearDecal Fixative. Some clear acrylic or clearoil enamel spray may also work. If you useKrylon TM spray make sure you apply awet coat because applying a Item MediaMedia TypeColorPrinters

  • KMS Woodworks
    on May 3, 2013

    You should drop a note to @Karen - The Graphics Fairy this is right up her alley.

  • Hi Mike, Here's a link to my French Graphics, that are perfect for the project that you described. They are all free, and most come with a mirror image option as well.

  • The Shabby Chic Man
    on May 3, 2013

    Thank's Karen You would think I live in the woods. Joanne's and Michaels do not carry the Water Slide Paper. I live in Leesburg, Fl. which is bigger than Mayberry.

Your comment...