Karen
Karen
  • Snellville, GA
Asked on Feb 21, 2012

Can someone recommend a good, reasonably priced window company in the Metro Atlanta area?

Yair SpolterNehemiah ReConstructionKaren
+9

• Karen - I trust Nehemiah Reconstruction, John Gwaltney is the owner they do solid work.

• What is it that you are trying to do Karen?

• Karen

I want to replace 13 aluminum windows in my tiny ranch most of which are 58' x 31'.

• Patricia Mayne

On Saturday we met with Trish Summers of Advantage Building Contractors about window replacement. We were very impressed with her, her company and the product she recommended. She is very honest and straight-forward. It is a women-owned small business. I always try to support small business owners whenever possible. She and her business partner have done an amazing job of building the company.

• Karen

Hi 'The Trusted Toolbox' Just a quick follow up to let you know that I tried to contact Nehemiah ReConstruction however the numbers listed online don't seem to work... I suggest you contact them & advise them to update their online info as I'm sure they are losing business!

• Karen

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.

• Patricia Mayne

Submit a request through ServiceMagic they'll connect you with providers in your area.

• Karen - Thank you for the thoughtful post back, I have contacted John to let him know. I would get three bids, but listen to the responses to make sure they meet your targets. If I can ever help you out with smaller projects, I would be glad too.

• Hi Karen! Irwin Weitz @ Superior Pro Painters is your man! They install Simonton windows, which JD Powers has ranked #1 for the past two years for customer satisfaction. Superior Pro will give you a free estimate and they are a locally owned & operated company. They are listed in Home reports and are a trusted member of the Homecare Professional Contractors Alliance. Give Irwin a call at 770-642-7170. I know you will be happy you did! His web site is www.superiorpropainters.com

• Karen

Thank you very much for your suggestion... will follow up tomorrow!

• Nehemiah ReConstruction

Hi Karen, It is John Gwaltney from Nehemiah Reconstruction. Chris Lalomia of the Trusted Toolbox, contacted me about our online info issues and it turns out there are a couple of sources that don;t have accurate phone numbers (prefix are incorrect). We are working to get these corrected. If we could help you with your window selections or provide a quote of replacement we would love the opportunity to learn how we ca help. Thanks, John Gwaltney 678-990-6921 work 770-318-7924 cell

• Yair Spolter

Hi @Karen , Did you find someone to replace your windows? How did it go? We'd love to see pictures of the upgrade.