From Thrift Store Find to Rustic Monogrammed Serving Board

$5.00

Using a time-worn cutting board...a Goodwill find...and four baseboard corner posts, I was able to recreate a high end serving board for less than $5.00. Compare that to the $60 Pottery Barn price tag! See my blog for a detailed tutorial.
A vintage-look monogram, some stain and legs transform an old cutting board to an elegant serving board or trivet.
An old cutting board...the more battered the better...some baseboard corner posts and some stain complete the transformation.
I used a sharpie marker to create the monogram, gave it a vintage look by sanding it and them finished it with stain.
It starred as the platform for my centerpiece in my Thanksgiving tablescape.
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict