From Playful Kid's bathroom to Sophisticated adult teen bathroom ON A BUDGET! Not everyone has thousands to spend !!

Everything you see in this bathroom is NEW, including the toilet! And YES, I did all the work myself, from wiring the new light fixture to, putting up the new mirror, the new crown molding, the tile floor, the granite bathroom counter top I had cut at a granite place choosing a remnant piece that ended up being cheaper. I also installed the toilet, new faucet, bathtub spout & shower head for the bathroom. My son picked the color on the walls!
I believe YOU can do it! DIY is my motto, and living in you home the way YOU would like to live in it just take a little patience to seek out the best deal and some sweat equity. You end up with something much nicer than what you had before and you are able to enjoy it and NOT wait until you are going to sell YOUR HOME to fix YOUR HOME!
DIY takes a lot of searching for the bargains and a little research and talking to the DIY home improvement store experts, they are very helpful and ready to help you get your project done! So get inspired and start a project~! Ana Maria
BEFORE- old water guzzling toilet, laminate counters, vinyl flooring, the mirror was the old giant mirror with the 8 giant light bulbs on the top, yes you know the one that looks like a giant makeup mirror!!
Almost done after-Still some work to be done but new floor is in, New toilet, new curtain.
AFTER: New mirror , toilet , sink, granite, knobs, paint on the walls, curtains
AFTER: New mirror , toilet , sink, granite, knobs, paint on the walls, curtains, new floor
AFTER: New granite, faucet, soap dispenser and sink
AFTER New mirror and light- old mirror was the giant makeup vanity mirror with row of large light bulbs !
AFTER: New crown molding, curtain and paint.
AFTER: New paint, new light before the mirror went up.
AFTER: New light
BEFORE
AFTER

• Carroll B

Ana I love your new bathroom. Everything is beautiful. The wall color really set it off. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

• Betty

Love the wall color! What a great transformation! Awesome job! You should be proud of yourself!