Ana M
Ana M
  • Alpharetta, GA

My Favorite Transformation: From Builder Blah to Remodel! ON A BUDGET!

This bathroom was your typical, builder beige, with the builder beige walls and pre-fab sink. I added molding to the walls in a non conventional way, did a color on color treatment for the paint on the walls, new faucet, new marble counter top, new knobs (same cabinet), new light fixture, new toilet (water conservation toilet), and my personal artwork photography for a little whimsy and YES I did it all myself including cut the marble mini molding surrounding the sink! The only thing I did not do was the marble sink cutout , I bought it from a stone place , they cut it for me from a carrera marble remnant.
Think outside the box to stay within a small budget!
After-New light fixture- before it was a row bulb fixture
BEFORE- Builder BLAH!!
AFTER- Remodel Renaissance...ON A BUDGET!
AFTER: Can you see the gloss diamonds over the flat grey paint on the walls?
AFTER
AFTER
New doorknobs- same cabinet!
BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
You can ALWAYS DIY! I rented the special saw that uses water to be able to cut the marble tile for the backsplash molding. Get inspired and do a project!

• JuliaGulia

Love it!! Is the bottom half of the wall just paint?

• Sue

What brand of paint and what color was it? I can't find a grey that doesn't look purple or that's dark enough😩