Ana M
Ana M
  • Alpharetta, GA

My Favorite Transformation: From Builder Blah to Remodel! ON A BUDGET!

This bathroom was your typical, builder beige, with the builder beige walls and pre-fab sink. I added molding to the walls in a non conventional way, did a color on color treatment for the paint on the walls, new faucet, new marble counter top, new knobs (same cabinet), new light fixture, new toilet (water conservation toilet), and my personal artwork photography for a little whimsy and YES I did it all
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, After New light fixture before it was a row bulb fixture
After-New light fixture- before it was a row bulb fixture
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, BEFORE Builder BLAH
BEFORE- Builder BLAH!!
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, AFTER Remodel Renaissance ON A BUDGET
AFTER- Remodel Renaissance...ON A BUDGET!
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, AFTER Can you see the gloss diamonds over the flat grey paint on the walls
AFTER: Can you see the gloss diamonds over the flat grey paint on the walls?
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, New doorknobs same cabinet
New doorknobs- same cabinet!
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, BEFORE
BEFORE
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
AFTER
my favorite transformation from builder blah to remodel revamp on a budget, bathroom ideas, home decor, You can ALWAYS DIY I rented the special saw that uses water to be able to cut the marble tile for the backsplash molding Get inspired and do a project
You can ALWAYS DIY! I rented the special saw that uses water to be able to cut the marble tile for the backsplash molding. Get inspired and do a project!

• JuliaGulia

Love it!! Is the bottom half of the wall just paint?

• Sue

What brand of paint and what color was it? I can't find a grey that doesn't look purple or that's dark enough😩