Upcycled Gnome Garden

74K Views
Spring is coming! Whoop Whoop, let's celebrate. How about we build a gnome garden. That's springy right? And it has gnomes. Who doesn't love gnomes?
  • upcycled gnome garden, gardening, repurposing upcycling
I set out to make a gnome garden table for my patio for my family to enjoy all summer long.
I started with a basic bar stool
and built a very simple box from scrap wood. I attached the box to the bar stool legs.
The full detailed tutorial is on the blog post at http://paintyourselfasmile.com the link to the post is at the bottom of this page.
The gnome garden table for my patio was really easy and it came out great. The kids love it. But if you are wondering why my gnome garden had to be elevated to table height, I will give you a little hint...
The garden is so much fun and best of all, it is dog proof! We were able to upcycle items we already had so the structure basically cost us $0. And it worked well on our patio all summer long. check out the blog post for more details on this story and lots more pictures. Link below

Suggested materials for this project:

Paint Yourself a Smile

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!