An old metal bowl gets a new life in the garden.

This old metal beat up bowl has been hanging about the garden for some time. I've had this in mind...but I'm just getting around to it. By beating out the dents and painting up this bowl. I found an old chair leg and the two became my cute little toadstool for the garden...or a flowerpot.
This old metal bowl used to be a dog's water pan...but it's long since been replaced by a galvanized tub
By beating out the dents and inverting it...it gets a paint job.
I found an old chair/table leg and painted it up...and screwed down through the bottom of the bowl into the leg.
My toadstool got a new home in the garden....it even looks darling popped into a planter that needs sprucing up.
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs