The Perfect Handmade Gift....a Strawberry Pot Succulent Planter!

I found the strawberry pot planter at our local Goodwill all sad looking and stained for a couple of dollars. I knew I wanted to make it a succulent planter but decided to make it whimsical. This was a gift for a dear friend who loves peacocks.
the perfect mother s day gift a strawberry pot succulent planter, crafts, flowers, gardening, succulents, I gave new lease of life to a Goodwill strawberry pot planter with spray paint
the perfect mother s day gift a strawberry pot succulent planter, crafts, flowers, gardening, succulents, Accents like the tree painted branch bird nest the aquarium rocks polymer clay benches add interst and whimsy
the perfect mother s day gift a strawberry pot succulent planter, crafts, flowers, gardening, succulents, This was gonna be a gift for a friend who loves every thing peacock So picking the paint colors was easy
The step by step tutorial with detailed pictures is available at the link posted at the bottom of this post. If you liked this project then you will definitely like my other DIY gift planter in a wine glass. A great mother's day gift or a teacher appreciation gift.
http://www.hometalk.com/3646391/wine-glass-succulent-planter
Vidya: Whats Ur Home Story

• Katie Wicker

You are so creative! Love your ideas.

• Lisa Hornbeck

What a clever idea. Thanks for inspiring me to think outside the box - or strawberry planter, in this case.