Recycling concrete driveways into a beautiful rock garden wall.

One of my directors at the community garden constructed this rock wall using reclaimed driveways. She did this all by herself. Makes me tired just thinking about all the work. What a great way to save concrete from going to the landfill.
recycling concrete driveways into a beautiful rock garden wall, concrete masonry, flowers, gardening, landscape, perennial, repurposing upcycling, The first side of the bed is built In total 120 of bed was built
The first side of the bed is built. In total 120' of bed was built.
recycling concrete driveways into a beautiful rock garden wall, concrete masonry, flowers, gardening, landscape, perennial, repurposing upcycling, The first spring flowers opened up The neighbours love watching this garden grow
The first spring flowers opened up. The neighbours love watching this garden grow.
recycling concrete driveways into a beautiful rock garden wall, concrete masonry, flowers, gardening, landscape, perennial, repurposing upcycling, Summer blooms in the rock garden Sun loving perennials were planted but she is still adding and moving plants around
Summer blooms in the rock garden. Sun loving perennials were planted but she is still adding and moving plants around.
recycling concrete driveways into a beautiful rock garden wall, concrete masonry, flowers, gardening, landscape, perennial, repurposing upcycling, Winter in the rock garden I love the heads of Sedum in winter
Winter in the rock garden. I love the heads of Sedum in winter.
Deltagardener

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next