Asked on Feb 26, 2012

I need clean up and excavation (leveling, etc.) done on a woody are of my property. Any suggestions?

Outdoor AdvantageSlabJack Solutions3po3


3 answers
  • 3po3
    on Feb 27, 2012

    Have you searched for landscaping companies at the top of the page? They should be able to help, or at least point you to someone who can.

  • SlabJack Solutions
    on Feb 27, 2012

    Try calling Doyle Landscapes at (770) 438-8767. They are apart of the same HPCA (Homecare Professional Contractors Alliance) that we are. You are sure to get great service at an affordable price! Check out our website at Tell them "Guy" refered you!!

  • Outdoor Advantage
    on Feb 28, 2012

    We would love to bid the project. Please feel free to look at our site to get more familiar with our company. You can call my cell to schedule a consultation, Des - 678-525-7967.

Your comment...