DIY Project: Turn Dinnerware Into a Jewelry Tray

Want to turn a few unused items into an elegant, masterfully designed DIY project? All you need are a few pieces of dinnerware and a pair of candlesticks! While you could use this creation for a mini cupcake tray or serving platter, we think it's perfect as a unique jewelry display. No one else will have a way to keep their baubles organized quite like this!
You'll need: two candlesticks, a small bowl, two differently sized plates (one large and one small) and E-6000 glue.
Note: We found an awesome set of matching plates at Target, but any set of teacup saucers or appetizer plates will work. If you don't have a pair of candlesticks, head to your local thrift store to pick up a few.
How to:
1. Add glue around the bottom of one candlestick, focusing on the candlestick edge (the part that will be touching the plate below it). Press the bottom of the candlestick down onto the center of your base plate (make sure it's the larger of the two plates).
More: https://brightnest.com/posts/diy-project-turn-dinnerware-into-a-jewelry-tray

BrightNest

• Stephanie Ostrowski

Thank you for setting me straight.

• Vienna Sausage

I tried making this twice in the past. I used a glue gun, and the pieces did not stick well. The next try I used (liquid nail), and though some of the pieces stuck together well, not all of them did. So I really appreciate that this project was posted, E600 and I have some business to take care of tomorrow.