Terry M
Terry M
  • Quincy, IL

My stairwell with painted scallops and new wainscoting.

We just added wainscoting to our wall in our upstairs stairwell. I also didn't want to paint the white wall all the way up past 20 feet because of it being so high. I 'cheated' down 2 ft. from the ceiling and stenciled a scallop to break up the white original builders wall with the Practical Beige by Sherwin Williams that I painted the majority of the wall.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My BEFORE plain stairwell.
My BEFORE plain stairwell.
My BEFORE plain stairwell.
My BEFORE plain stairwell.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
My stairwell new wainscoting.
Scallops that I stenciled 2 foot down from the tall ceilings so I would not have to paint any higher.
A close-up of the stencil scallops.
A close-up of the stencil scallops.
A close-up of the wainscoting.
A close-up of the wainscoting.
Terry M

• Julio Velazquez

Hi can you tell me how you figure the length and width that you cut the molding for the boxes? I’m completely lost

• Terry M

I'm seeing Trent today so I will thank him...I do constantly for all he does for me, but I will thank him for his service.

• Barbara Kegebein

This looks sooo good. Almost makes me want a 2 story house again so I could so something like this.