We wanted a built in home office but were on a budget. So IKEA was the solution!

IKEA- We wanted a built in home office but were on a budget. So IKEA was the solution! I put together the cabinets myself and became so good at it I was able to whip them together in 15 minutes, my son timed me! They are durable (it has held up for 7 years!) & it looks like we spent a ton when we did not.. The most time consuming part was the measuring and planning so that we had every inch available for storage. There are 3 office desks in the office and each desk make you feel like you have your own private area. It has held up for 7 years and if we ever got tired of it, we could easily change it. I have since changed the ceiling fan to a more modern one that fits the space better.
Desk 1 (left) and desk 2(right)
Desk 3 (left) and desk 1 (right)
Desk 2 and it's personal storage space- cabinet above desk, cabinet to left of desk (there are two there)and cabinet to the right and behind desk (3 large floor to ceiling cabinets)
Desk 3 and it's personal storage cabinets- above and cabinet to the left.
Desk 1 and it's storage space above desk, one cabinet to the right of desk (there are two there one it for Desk 2)
Desk 1 and it's storage cabinets to the side two cabinets) Desk 3 (left) and it's storage cabinets and Desk 1 (right) and it's storage cabinets
Desk 3 (left) and Desk 1 (right)

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 8 comments
Next