Broken or crooked drywall corners made straight.

If you feel confident using drywall compound and have broken or crooked inside corners that you want to make look crisp and straight, checkout this drywall tape.
When working inside a home, a vacuum sander is used for dust control.
This crack was 1/2 inch wide
'Straitflex' tape is available at good paint stores. It feels like made from a plastic.
Compound, tape, compound
Final coat of compound and the corner is now ridged and straight.
Without this, drywall dust is so invasive. It would be like throwing a handful of baking flour up in the air.
Powerful vacuums take care of nearly 100% of the dust.

• Laura Roberts

could I use this product on wall corners that have chipped?

• Peace Painting Co., Inc.

Not so much, it's more for aesthetics. You would need to fix the corner with spackle then adhere a plastic corner protector to keep the problem from occurring.

• Peace Painting Co., Inc.

At least you didn't melt. I hope to put to use a dopler radar phone app to help with pop-ups this summer. We had a disaster two years ago on a deck.

• Robin

Need repairs to new drywall angles and corners in Roswell GA. A drywall ear friend in Minnesota told me straight flex was the answer. Please email robinauerbach@gmail.com.